Bentley's CEO will be joined by Microsoft's CEO in the Executive Perspective: Digital Twins for Infrastructure Resilience
This Executive Perspective will include an interactive discussion on the challenges we face in infrastructure
We are excited to announce that Bentley's CEO, Greg Bentley, will be joined by Microsoft's CEO, Satya Nadella, in the Executive Perspective: Digital Twins for Infrastructure Resilience on October 20.
This Executive Perspective will include an interactive discussion on the challenges we face in infrastructure and how leading technology vendors collaborate to meet those challenges through digital innovation. You do not want to miss this incredible Executive Perspective.
DON'T MISS OUT: Invitation-Only YII Media Day
Join us live for Media Day to kick off YII. Media Day is an invitation-only event and open only to the enrolled press members and analysts. The agenda includes:
- Press briefing detailing Bentley's latest technology updates and company announcements.
- Industry briefing sessions where you will hear about the latest industry trends and see some of the most innovative user projects. New this year is the Digital Cities session!
- One-to-one media interviews with Bentley executives, which will be scheduled on Monday, October 19, and Tuesday, October 20, or shortly after media day.
- YII Awards finalists' interviews provide the opportunity for you to speak one-to-one with YII Awards finalists, who will be highlighting innovative infrastructure projects as part of the YII 2020 Awards program.
Press interviews are filling up fast so sign up today when you enroll or email email@example.com.
To see the full Year in Infrastructure Conference agenda click here.
To enroll please follow the instructions below:
For your convenience, we have already created a profile for you in our virtual event platform, Intellum. Click here to log in to your account and build your conference agenda. Upon logging in to the system, you will be required to reset your password.
- Your username: the email address we have sent this invitation to
- Your password: the email address we have sent this invitation to
Please use these instructions to enroll and do not use the general registration process as you will not be able to register for media/analyst specific sessions.
If you have any issues logging into your account, please click the "Forgot My Password" login on the profile login page.
If you have any media-related questions, please contact Christine Byrne at Christine.Byrne@bentley.com (US, UK), Michaela Romero at Michaela.Romero@bentley.com (EMEA, Asia, LA), or your usual regional PR contact.
We look forward to seeing you online!